We are so excited to be opening our first business venture in Mount Holly, NJ and we would love for you to get on board.
We are now hiring all positions and shifts! Counter staff and shift managers needed 7 days a week. To apply for a job, download an application here. Fill out the required information and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Zefer Foundation is busy fundraising and planning to open businesses in our community specially designed to employ individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
An unprecedented 30% of the employees at our businesses will be IDD. Our team, consisting of BCBAs, OTs, SLP’s and educators are consulting on the design of the businesses. We will create an environment and provide supports to guarantee an inclusive workplace. Please contact Brandi Fishman at email@example.com.
Benefits of Retail Stores with Developmental Disabilities:
- They will offer employment opportunities with competitive wages
- They will improve feelings of well-being and self-esteem
- They will provide opportunity that would otherwise not exist, expanding life experiences
- They will provide participation in the community-engaging with others; being known
- They will provide opportunities to make new friends and develop new and varied relationships
Benefits of Retail Stores for the Community:
- They will provide the community with a richer, more diverse environment
- They will provide the patrons with the satisfaction of supporting a business that provides valuable opportunity to an under served population
- 70% of the employees will be residents of the community
- They will provide After-School and Summer jobs to local High School students
- They will promote kindness, acceptance and inclusion in the community